Chronicles of my adventure down under!

**Comments**

If you don't have a Google account, you can post comments under "Anonymous".

Thursday, September 13

Two Months

I didn't even realize I'd been here for two months until Mom mentioned it on the phone. Wow, time is really flying by! I was reflecting the other day how much I've learned even in such a short time here. I knew that my mind would be opened by this experience, but I don't think I realized quite how much. Part of it is from my classes, another part from the people I've met, and I think the most is just by being on my own in a new place. I feel so fortunate that I've been able to have such a wonderful experience so far. It takes my breath away every time I see the Sydney Harbour. I'm so excited thinking about the adventures that are yet to come...

No comments: