Chronicles of my adventure down under!

**Comments**

If you don't have a Google account, you can post comments under "Anonymous".

Thursday, December 6

7 days to go...

Wow I cannot believe I have 1 week left! Just when it's getting warm and I'm making friends outside IH, I have to leave! I am soooo excited about going home and seeing everyone!!!! but so enjoying the sunshine here. I don't think I'll be sleeping much in the next week- just trying to soak in some rays before I leave. I made a friend here at the hostel in Canberra. Her name is Belinda and we went on quite an adventure to the grocery store tonight. It's nice to have someone to hang out with here. I'm fine by myself but I think she's been going a little nutty spending too much time alone. I think tomorrow night we are going to try some of the nightlife. There isn't much here but it's warm out and there are all sorts of people around. I'm wrapping up my internship tomorrow- so far I got really good feedback on the reports I've written. I just hope they are somewhat useful since it's taken me months to write them. When I go back to Sydney I have to face the music of PACKING! That is going to be awful- I have collected so much stuff. I have no idea how I'm going to get it all home!!!

No comments: