Chronicles of my adventure down under!

**Comments**

If you don't have a Google account, you can post comments under "Anonymous".

Thursday, December 13

Last Day in Sydney

Photos from my last day in Sydney- I cannot believe I am all packed and ready to leave tomorrow. It's a mixed bag of emotions- I'm so excited to come home to see my friends and family but I am so upset to be leaving here. Today it took me forever to get all my errands done. Then I went down to the Harbour this afternoon to take it all in one last time. Tonight we got dinner and just enjoyed the skyline one last time...

View of the Sydney skyline from the IH roof


View from Victoria Park

Friends out at the Rose Hotel


Me and a Aborigine performer down at Circular Quay- awesome music




It took about 8 tries to get this! :)


I present to you the Opera House!


No comments: