Chronicles of my adventure down under!

**Comments**

If you don't have a Google account, you can post comments under "Anonymous".

Wednesday, August 15

Last Photos from the Blue Mountains...

I finally got the last photos from Saeed- he took some of the funniest pictures so I hope you enjoy!


Kerry and I trying to be penguins... I want to take one home with me!


Saeed making a pretty scary face...


Wildlife and I just don't mix- these birds were a lot scarier than they look in this photo. They were flying around our heads making all sorts of noises. I should just stick to the city


Our tour guide that looked a little like Adam Sandler


Saeed is such a ladies man


Hard to read but the sign says "Seat for Bored Husbands"


Our water and my milkshake


Paige (U of Miami) and me


Best lunch ever- vegetables with melted cheese and salad, yum yum :)


Trying not to fall off the mountain


Windy day

Enjoying the view


Aren't we so cute? :)

Caught me with my glasses on!

No comments: