Chronicles of my adventure down under!

**Comments**

If you don't have a Google account, you can post comments under "Anonymous".

Wednesday, July 4

Turning over a new leaf

Today was my last day of work! It is really weird to leave but I'm excited about what's yet to come. I realized today that I have lived my life in 3.5 year increments. I lived in Texas for 3.5 years, I went to Maryland for 3.5 years and now I've worked at NGC for 3.5 years. Three and a half years from today will be February 2011. In 2011, the Women's World Cup will be played in the US, and London will be ramping up for the 2012 Olympics. Maybe by then we'll even have a solution for social security (hey, we can dream :) . I hope to be working for the government either in the US or overseas. Where do you think you'll be?

1 comment:

Lilian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.